Monday, August 29, 2011

My 2 Hottoys Predator Tribes as at August 2011

The 'Classic Tribe' with yellow/orange lighting
 Hi folks! I'll share an updated roster of my Predator Tribes.I have recently started to upgrade my display shelves but due to my busy work schdule the progress is slow but i finally got the shelves up lol! Only added leds to a few of them so far but i just had to share this cool pic with you guys lol.
I have divided my preds into Classic and Black tribes as i have added 3 new predators since my last tribe post lol.

Blue lighting

So here's the Classic Tribe (from left)
Predator (Jungle Hunter)-----------------------------------Predator movie
Wolf Predator (Cleaner version)----------------------AVP Requiem movie
 Guardian (Gort)Predator----------------------------------Predator 2 movie
Shadow (Snake) Predator--------------------------------Predator 2 movie
Predator Battle damaged version (Urban Hunter)---------Predator 2 movie
The Lost Predator----------------------------------------Predator 2 movie
She Predator Machiko--------------------------------------- AVP comics
 

 
Next we have the Black Tribe (Super Predators) (from left)
(pardon me with no lighting in shelf yet lol)

Even the mighty hybrid Predalien cannot withstand the triple threat!

The Falconer Predator -----------------------------------Predators movie
  The Tracker Predator (with hound)------------------------Predators movie
  The Berserker Predator-----------------------------------Predators movie


That's all for now folks! i'll post another tribe update when the Classic Predator hits at the end of the year, Cheers! Have a nice day ya'all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment