Saturday, April 16, 2011

CooModel Traveler's Equipment mini Review

Today I'm doing a mini review of one of the stuff from my recent haul. It's a weapon set from CooModel. To date I have acquired 3 different weapon sets made by CM and their quality till now is good at their price range.


I'm covering the recently released Traveler's Equipment (silver).
This is a simple set as it features a Desert Eagle Mark XIX magnum handgun with a few configuration options.


Set also includes a black carrier bag that can house this set or either of the two previously released sets(m134 mini gun or m79 grenade launcher). It also comes with a sliver mannequin.


The gun comes with a standard grip, ammo clip, and a movable back/chamber housing.
3 different barrels length and 2 scope/laser sights attachments.

Now the gun can be disassembled into the above mentioned pieces and you can mix and match the barrels and scopes any way you like.




Materials used to make this set is good and sturdy and not fragile like some other 1/6 stuffs out there.
As long as you take care when removing the pegs all should be well as I've exchanged parts at least 15-20 times for this review.



Overall I find this set a good buy, at a good price point and with multiple attachment options, a bag and a mannequin I think it's a good bargain.

Well that's all for now, stay tuned for Agent Miller in my next post. I'll leave ya folks with Mr Reeves doing a few demos with the magnum.
Ciao for now!








No comments:

Post a Comment