Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New bikes to my collection


Just got this 2 beauties last week so thought I do a chop chop post with my iPhone lol. A buddy of mine was passing by a toy shop along north bridge road and noticed these 1/6 beauties. He gave me a call (I was at the hospital for my operation then :( ) and asked if I wanted them ....the answer was obvious hee hee. He came over to visit me just now and passed these to me.

A red/black Honda CBR929RR and a BMW 1200, both of them look totally awesome in sixth scale and I can't wait to incorporate them into my collection and photos. They are made by a company called Newray. The Honda comes pre-assembled but the BMW needs some assembling.
Thought I just share a quick post with you guys.
I doing a review on this now hee hee



So stay tuned folks... Ciao for now.





-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment