Monday, December 6, 2010

My Bloggin' Begins:)

Saint Seiya Final Cloth Hyoga

Hi all! I'm not really good at computer stuffs but decided to start a blog to share photos and mini reviews of my toy collection. I collect Figmas, revoltechs, SIC mask riders, Wrestling figures, Marvel legends, transformers and 1/6 figures.Hope you guys will like wat i have to publish... anyways to kick things off heres a few pics from my collection :)


Marvel Legends Ghost Rider

                                                                                                              


                                                                                                  

Medicom 1/6 Ghost Rider

                                                                     





Medicom Luke Skywalker




Saint Seiya Unicorn Cloth

Marvel Legends Avengers

SIC Kamen Rider Knight

Garo

Joker & Quinn

Saint Seiya Hades Collection


Well thats all for now ... do drop a line if you guys have any feedbacks or comments cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! especially saint cloth myth, maybe pandora sited on the left of hades shun will be better?

    More pics bro! more!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. I am extremely happy to seen it and wanna a copy of this.Although I have some toys that I collected from PIJ I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/saintseiya

    ReplyDelete